The study "Opportunities and Challenges of the Brazilian NDC Commitments for the Business Sector" is an initiative of the Brazilian Business Council for Sustainable Development (CEBDS) with the support of We Mean Business. This publication seeks to offer the business sector an assessment of how Brazil's contribution to the Paris Agreement could restructure the Brazilian production system through business opportunities geared to a low-carbon economy.
With this publication you will be able to:
· To know more about the goals of the Brazilian NDC and the National Climatic policies;
· To know the opportunities and challenges for the Brazilian contribution to the Paris Agreement;
· Be aware of the business opportunities your company may have with Brazil goals;
· Understand how each sector of our economy can help in the implementation of Brazilian NDC;
· Understand the priority points for dialogue between public and private power to achieve the goals proposed by the country.